Our trained guides are here to answer any questions about our activities you may have either when planning or after you’ve made your reservation. If you don’t find your answer below or just prefer talking to a real human being, give us a call at 717-668-1641 or email us at Adventure@HersheyOutfitters.com.
What are your Age and Weight requirements?
Each product is different. See the list below, however if it is not listed, there are no requirements:
Odyssey Challenge Course – minimum 5 years old and between 35 pounds and 275 pounds
Segway Tours – minimum 14 years old and between 100-270 pounds
Trap Shooting – minimum age 12 years old
What happens if it’s raining?
We watch the weather very closely and never cancel an activity until it is time to depart and it is too dangerous to proceed.
- All activities are offered rain or shine, with special attention paid to severe conditions.
- We may delay an activity a few minutes to allow for a shower to pass.
- If we need to cancel an activity, we do our best to reschedule you for a convenient time.
- If you assume the experience will be cancelled and do not show up for your scheduled time, you are responsible for the fee if the activity does proceed.
- If we are unable to proceed and we cannot reschedule a full refund is given, but only when we cancel due to weather.
What should I wear?
Comfortable closed-toed shoes shoes such as sneakers are a must on all of our activities. NO flip-flops or high heels are permitted. For kayaking, we recommend water shoes.
Clothing should be comfortable and suit the temperature outside. If you are going on the challenge course or on the Segway Tour, dress for 10 degrees colder than it is.
*Please bring your mask on every tour due to the hotel’s COVID restrictions
What is your cancellation policy?
– At least 72 hours prior to scheduled start time –
If you need to reschedule your activity please do so by calling (717) 668-1641. Please note that if you cancel your experience a 10% cancellation fee may be charged.
– Less than 72 hours to scheduled tour start time –
If you need to reschedule due to an emergency or for any reason within 72 hours of your scheduled time, give us a call and we will do our best to work with you. However, any cancellations will be charged the full amount. Similarly, if you fail to show for your scheduled time you will be charged the full payment amount.
-Inclement Weather –
If your activity is canceled due to inclement weather, every effort will be made to reschedule your time or a full refund will be provided.
Where do we meet for our activity?
Segway Tours depart from the Sports Complex at The Hotel Hershey, next to the Tennis and Basketball Courts. From the main hotel entrance, take your third right, before the Valet/Hotel Entrance. At the Stop Sign continue straight. Turn left to proceed towards the Sport Complex. There is ample parking for you. #12 on the map.
All other activities depart from the Hershey Outfitters building located in Harvest Plaza. #9 on the map.